Monday night’s buy antabuse paypal orlistat 120 mg price Their Finest Hour on my Vigilant Liberty Radio broadcast home was a great show! I had blogger Alex Kauffman (@alexkauff) of For the Republic! and Amy “MC” (@moderncomments) of Modern Commentaries as my guests for a great discussion that went deep into bonus minutes!
Unfortunately, production snafus beset the program again, so the first 15 minutes or so of the show is incredibly garbled. That’s okay, just skip ahead to when it clears up and catch our great discussions of:
- The Bowe Berghdahl POW or deserter case (Alex’s post on topic)
- A US Army officer calling for draconian gun control (HotAir post on topic)
- Looking at the behavior of conservative organizations like the NRA, are they really playing the game to win, or to win by losing? (Alex’s post on topic)
- The Nelson Mandela legacy
- Talking about The New York Times’ multi-part story about Dasani, a young woman living in poverty and trapped in the system in New York City
We also drew attention to the plight of friend of the show Katrina Jørgensen and her husband Kai who are currently separated by an ocean and US immigration laws – while “Kat” as we know her affectionately is gravely ill in the hospital. You can follow what’s going on with that saga by following Kat (@Veribatim), Kai (@thenorwegianfox), and watching the hashtag #VisaForKai.
It was a fantastic show, and I can’t wait to have both Alex and Amy on the program again. If you missed it or want to relive the experience, you’ll find the stream below. If you want to download it to listen to offline on your mobile device, click the Spreaker logo in the player and it will take you to the page with the MP3 download link!
I’ll be live again on Monday, December 16 at 10pm Eastern. The main topic on the schedule is immigration and immigration reform. Don’t miss!